20...13Blog Posts that made ‘Eat With Jess’ well...Eat With Jess.
Happy New Year folks! Thank you so much for continuously reading and supporting me on my foodie adventures! You betcha- will be tons more food posts to come! 😀 Believe it or not. I have 104 posts already. No idea. Just found out through my ‘Posts’ tracker 😀
1. My Very First Post (Also my, most commented 😉 Come on. Spare a few minutes. Comment. You know you want to ;))
April 16th, 2011-The post that started it all. 🙂 Thanks Cissy Jie. How it started? I love eating. I love food. I love taking pictures of food. Who am I kidding? I quite like taking pictures of myself and food 😉 and my cousin- Cissy Jie suggested…why not do a food blog. And, well the rest is cyber history. 🙂
2). My Most READ post. Hennessy Artistry Event.
December 4th, 2012- This post got over 650 views in 12 hours! Seriously, thank you all so much for reading! It especially encouraged me to continue blogging more frequently!
2). My Most Memorable Meal of the Year. TBLS Private Kitchen. Hats off to Chef Que.
September 6, 2012- TBLS blew me away. I’m not sure if it was the company, the environment, or the food. But, this meal always makes me hungry for more. 🙂
3) Photoshoot with Paul Gor. His shots is one of my main EWJ food pics 😉
June 18th, 2012 That’s the one. Thanks Paul!
4) My Dreams Post. Giving Thanks. It was the first time I talked about my goals, my wants, my dreams. And, somehow it hit a spark. With readers and unexpectedly, me.
November 22, 2012– This post started as a food review. Before changing into ‘something more’. I got so much response and people started wanting to read more about my life?! 🙂 COOL! So, I happily obliged. 🙂
5) My Faith Post. I’m Christian-learning and growing every day. I go to Island ECC. But, this was the first post I really talked about my faith.
December 17th, 2012- I was surprised by the feedback, encouragement and love. 🙂 God bless you all!
6) Best Yakitori Joint- Nan Tei!
May 11, 2012- This place is amazing for decent priced skewers! 🙂 I’m a frequent fan.
6) Best Comfort Food–Linguini Fini.
May 21st, 2012- Best comfort food. Good environment, good food at a great price.
7) Best Italian Dining! Bella Vita. One of my favorite places to eat at in Hong Kong. Love the atmosphere, service and food, of course!
May 14th, 2012. Love their lobster bisque and pastas! Here’s my other Bella Vita post too!
8) Best Newcomer– 22 Ships!! Giving TBLS a run for their money! Also, my second most read post!
November 13th, 2012 And, I can see why….look at that succulent Mini Pork & Foie Gras Slider…..Mmmmmm
9) Best Work Event & Dinner Banquet. Ever 😉 Sulwhasoo Dinner Banquet
November 29th, 2012– Dinner was created by the ‘world’s first and only Chinese chef awarded Michelin 3-star” …. Mr. Chan Yan Tak- executive chef of Lung King Heen (post) delicious Cantonese cuisine- at a price.
December 21, 2012 & August 24th, 2012- I actually get the most feedback about ‘my life’ posts and I am so appreciative for that. I was also a pretty jolly baby! 😉
11) Best Fine Dining– Robuchon
November 27th, 2012– Just look at the pictures……:D And, you’ll know why!
12. My Most Viral Post Weekend Eats & Treats
December 11th, 2012-It had bits about work, food, and my life 🙂 <3 Thanks for reading everyone!!
13. This Past Year Post. Love. Laughter. Life.
December 20th, 2012 <3 My inspiration. Cheers to 2013. To moving forward.