I’m not sure if your a new reader….or an avid reader (hopefully this one…or becoming this one? Wishful thinking), or just a one time passer-by-er (is that even a word?) But I just want to say thank you so much for visiting and reading (or scrolling…I’ll take what I can get). For those of you who don’t know me- my names Jess Jann. I’m working as an artist in Hong Kong currently signed to Bullet Films! (For business inquiries…interview requests, etc….)! This food blog…it all started by accident. You can read my VERY first blog post here.
2013…was pretty darn amazing. Lots of new experiences, new memories and new foodie journeys. I had over 5000 views in one day! And, I’ve published over 250 posts!!!!! People…keep reading! 😉 But seriously thank you very much. Last year I had a Top 13 list, So figure its only fitting to have a Top 14 list! Here’s a look into my TOP 14 posts of 2013 (still following?)
1) Top 5 Central Brunch Spots The saying’s true- Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day! And this post had over 10,000 + views in 2014! 😉 SO THANKS GUYS!!! More ‘Lists’ to come!
2) Ichiran Ramen Finally Opens Okay, so the pictures not from Ichiran…BUT, ramen posts get a lot of lovin’! Especially in this cold (Brrr) weather…
3) Eat Clean, Train Mean, Be Lean My mission to- Eat Clean, Train Mean, Be Lean! Still on it…are you guys!?
4) Three Monkeys Yummy yakitori on a cold day!! THE BEST!
6) Triple O’s…King of Burgers Triple O’s KILLED IT! Guess Hong Kong-ers are really craving a good burger joint.
7.) Wagyu Takumi a deluxe meal at luxe private kitchen…an extravagant, pricey, but memorable meal!
8.) Victoria’s Secret…Model?!! 🙂 A look into my work! 😉
9.) Common Room :Top notch food & drinks in a fun, cozy and loud environment!! Craving some Common Room…right now!
Those foie gras wagyu beef sliders…are to die for! My absolute favourite.
10.) Yu Jie. Family is a big part of my life. And guess you all connected with that 🙂
11.) Locofama People went loco for this post. I went loco for their 48 hour short ribs! YUM.
12.) Dream (post) Guess we’re all dreamers still.
13) School Food: Food Frenzy Korean food frenzy has really hit Hong Kong!
14) Next Top Model: This post rides in as my 14th most read post.
This post featured my first blog post! And a look into an afternoon into my work! 🙂 Here’s to many many many more blog posts!! Pls let me know if you want to see anything, comment, feedback is greatly appreciated! Email: email@example.com 🙂 And, really hope you all continue to read/watch my foodie journey!
<3 Always, Jess