So…once again. Thank you soooo much for all the LOVEEE (post) I’ve been getting from my Video post (if you haven’t
read watched it yet…DO SO NOW!) and just supporting my blog and me in general!! You guys ROCK!! 🙂 And, make me smile and just oh so happy! So thank you.
COMING UP: NEW video post out TOMORROW!!! 😀 And….MANY NEW THINGS ARE BREWING!!!!
I’m going to do something a little bit different today….and I’ll be giving you the top 5 foods for healthy, strong, glowing, sexy, shiny, long, beautiful, glowing hair!! I’m talking to the boys too…. 🙂
Jess’ Tip: There’s more to healthy hair than just what we put in our bodies. However, what we eat is crucial for increasing hair health, sheen and shine! A balanced diet, healthy sleeping patterns, and exercise all help in improving your mood, mind and total well-being!
1) SALMON…Get those healthy Omega 3 Fat’s!!! <3 Salmon is chock full of it! Our bodies can’t produce the fatty acids on our own…so the salmon gives us natural oils that can help keep your scalp and hair hydrated…
Salmon from Oolaa (post)…..
Agnes’ B’s (post) Smoked Salmon & Oysters….which brings us to…….
EXPECT SHINY, BEAUTIFUL, and GLOWING HAIR! 😉
2) OYSTERS: These suckers are extremely rich in zinc, a lack of which can lead to hair loss (including your eyelashes. YIKES….), as well as a flaky, dry and scratchy scalp. Double Yikes.
Oysters (post).…DID YOU KNOW: Hair is about 97% protein!?…SO….eat more (good-for-you) protein!!! ALSO: Oysters help in skin cell renewal and repair…DOUBLE WIN!!! Beautiful skin and hair. 😉
For that…. shiny, red carpet ready hair……
3) BEEF: is one of the most available sources of high-quality protein with many important nutrients such as iron, zinc, and vitamin B!!!
Three Monkey (post)’s Kalbi Beef should do the trick.
Thank you to my hair stylist, Kenji @il Colpo!!!! He recently gave me ‘Mythic Oil’ and it’s REALLY helped my hair!!! 😉 Shinier, healthier, and stronger!!
4. & 4.5. EGGS & Spinach (post)!!!! Eggs are a great source of protein- one of the main things is IRON….which hair needs to prevent hair loss! GUYS …eat more eggs.!! Spinach has iron, beta carotene, folate, and lots of vitamin C which help keep hair follicles healthy and those scalp oils circulating!
5) DRINK MORE WATER!!!!…If you have dry hair—or just want to prevent straw-like strands (which I’m very prone to)—drink more H2O!! Chug that water down…Your hair is probably screaming for water! Bonus: you hydrate your skin…clear smooth skin and keeps you full!
Last but not least…Eat Clean. Train Mean. Be Lean (post). 😉
Jess’ Top Tip: Being Happy. To live, be a blessings to others, and just enjoy the ride.
COMING UP: NEW VIDEO POST! OUT TOMORROW!!! 😀
<3 Always, Jess